Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mashiach arrives after we return to Israel

Hi,

"I have written that Gd will infuse a spirit of purity into us after we return and are in Israel, and not when we live in the lands of the nations.

"This is explicit in the words of the prophet Ezekiel (36:24-28), 'And I will take you from the nations, and I will gather you from all of the the lands, and I will bring you to your land. And I will put in you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit into you, and I will remove the stone heart from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My spirit into you, and I will do this, for you will walk in My ways and guard My laws, and you will practice this. And you will dwell in the land which I have given to your forefathers, and you will be a nation for me, and I will be Gd for you.'"

(Rabbi Yissachar Techtel, Em haBanim Smeichah, Chapter 1)

Have a good day,
Mordechai

No comments:

Post a Comment